Groupe Renault recruitment campaign
Groupe Renault recruitment campaign
Groupe Renault recruitment campaign for the following positions:
-Chef de Produit.
-Contrôleur de Gestion.
Car manufacturer since 1898, Renault is today an international multi-brand group that brings together 122,000 employees in 128 countries, 19 business families, 37 industrial sites, and more than 12,000 points of sale. Its credit subsidiary, RCI Banque finances vehicles for customers and dealers of Renault-Nissan alliance brands.
Commercially established in Morocco since 1928, the brand represents today the most extensive network in Morocco and has been positioned as a market leader since 2004. Our commercial subsidiary “Renault Commerce Maroc” supported by “RCI-Maroc” totaled 39% share of the Moroccan new car market in 2013.
Renault is also the leading industrial player in the automotive sector in Morocco with more than 170,000 Logan, Sandero, Dokker, and Dokker-Van produced annually in our “SOMACA” and “Renault-Nissan Tanger” factories.
Choosing Renault means sharing our values and joining more than 7,000 women and men, professionals, dynamic and passionate about their products, who combine their talents to contribute to the success of Renault’s activities in Morocco for the well-being of our customers.
At Renault Maroc, we owe our success to the ingenuity and commitment of our human resources. This is why we put gender diversity at the center of our concerns and work to develop and stimulate everyone’s potential. The opportunities for inter-business career paths and horizontal mobility offered by the diversity of our operations in the country and around the world, our career and talent management granted with managed succession plans and dynamic skills management, at the heart of our HR policy, guarantee you the most favorable framework to demonstrate your merit and achieve your career plans.
We offer you to join us in a multicultural environment made of requirement and stimulation, rich by the diversity of our teams and our professions: Purchasing, Commerce-Marketing, Communication, Environment, Protection & Prevention, Manufacturing, Management & Finance, maintenance, IT, Financing & Credits, Engineering, Logistics, Product, Quality, Human Resources, Real Estate & General Services…
Groupe Renault recruitment campaign
Chef de Produit
1 / Customer Marketing component:
- Ensure customer knowledge by processing the various customer databases
- Co-pilot from a marketing point of view, the Datawarehouse implementation project
- Manage marketing data and provide S&M teams with business opportunities, all channels combined, aimed at developing customer value
- Implement and monitor the Customer Experience Transformation PoA with the various entities concerned
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Implementation and improvement of CRM / PRM actions
Pilot joint CRM projects with the manufacturer
2 / Product marketing component:
- Manage the line-up of products intended for professionals: satisfaction of needs, profitability, etc.
- Create and update the different boxes (packages) intended for professionals
- Coordinate product and communication actions with the manufacturer
A marketing graduate from a leading business school, with at least 5 years of experience in a business and customer-oriented environment.
The first experience in customer marketing would be an asset.
Beyond its business and customer orientation, the CDP must be able to:
- to provide solutions combining business interests and customer satisfaction
- to work or manage cross-functional projects
- to be able to lead change management projects or projects at their own level
Commitment, appetite for challenges, and strong motivation are major assets for success in this position.
- Functional English
Contrôleur de gestion
Main missions of the position:
Within the Administrative and Financial Department (DAF) and reporting to the Management Control Manager, the Management Controller performs the following missions:
-Calculation and management of management indicators
-Supply of management systems and participation in monthly closing work
-Analysis and control of commercial and financial performance
-Participation in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
-Control of service activity in relation to insurers
-Participation in the development of pricing and the validation of derogatory scales
-Monitoring the remuneration of the dealer network and sales forces
-Preparation and animation of the management and pricing committee
-Preparation of support for the Receivables Committee and the Country Management Committee
– Preparation of the annual management report
-Optimization of performance control tools and processes
The Management Controller is in direct contact with the Management Committee. He works across the board with all of the DAF business lines (Accounting, Treasury, Purchasing) as well as with other departments, particularly Marketing and Sales.
-Graduate in finance from a business school (Bac + 5), in Finance or Management Control, with at least 3 years of experience in the banking or financial sector …
– Proficiency in Excel (VBA is a plus)
-Notions in Cost Accounting
– Fluency in English
-Commitment and reliability
-Ability to work transversally
- Manage and present monthly reports on the economic performance of its scope.
- Improve the QCD performance in a series of parts within its perimeter.
- Manage developments.
- Manage technical and eco-quality evolutions (Phase 2, derivative vehicles, end of life, etc.).
- Resolve crises (quality, capacity, supply).
- Lead negotiations with suppliers in his portfolio.
- Development \ planning of action plans.
Training: engineering or business school
Experience: 3-5 years with a minimum of 2 years in purchasing
Skills \ Prerequisites:
- Procurement process
- Specified international purchases (taxes, customs)
- Product knowledge
- Logistics and capacity management
- Negotiation and cost analysis methodologies
- Anaytical and synthetical mind.
- Provide assistance and advice:
- Ensure risk prevention:
- Organize the application of the law – legal watch:
- Respect and enforce laws and regulations:
- Defend the interests of the company:
- Write legal documents:
- Provide the legal secretariat of the company:
Bac + 5 in business law, specialization in contract law desired, from the university, 5 years proven experience in a consulting firm or corporate lawyer.
Perfect command of French required (bilingual), and English. Arabic desired.
In a given sector:
– ensure the preventive and corrective maintenance of installations and machines (means)
-carrying out actions to improve the reliability and optimization of the maintenance costs of resources
-Prepare, carry out, and optimize preventive maintenance plans.
-Diagnose and analyze dysfunctions to remove the root causes.
-Implement appropriate corrective actions.
– Carry out improvement and reliability actions on the machines or installations of its manufacturing or general maintenance workshop.
-Participate in industrialization projects and resource start-ups.
-Ensure the transfer of skills through training actions (apprentice master, relay trainer).
-Prevent risky situations and take appropriate measures to guarantee your own safety and that of others.
Skills developed in the position:
– Master the technologies and the characteristics of the installations of the entire machine park.
– Master the intervention procedures and the safety rules of his profession.
-Ability to deal with a failure: knowing how to diagnose a failure with a rigorous methodology and cold analyze a long shutdown or a major incident.
-Document the information systems related to its activity.
-Prepare your interventions.
Guarantee the reliability of machines and improve maintenance of installations by integrating technological developments in the field of automation (Siemens ‘STEP7’ PLC, ‘Profinet, Profibus’ field network, etc., speed variation, Human Machine Interfaces, production monitoring and control digital).
During an industrial project, participate:
- The specifications of a new installation,
- Upon receipt of the means,
- The proper consideration of the MPM repository
- Check with the manufacturer of the equipment
- The robustness of the solutions implemented,
- Maintainability (access, demountability, ease of adjustment, etc.)
- Compliance with the automation and robotics technical standard
- Develop the preventive maintenance plan for resources by seeking its optimization, relevance, cost, availability of resources).
- Develop the maintenance and support FOSs used by professionals in the field concerning the field of automation.
- Pilot cold analyzes to eradicate the root cause of a failure, cross-stream optimized diagnostics, and then capitalize on best practices towards the other sectors concerned.
- As a technical automation expert, support operational maintenance on actions to improve reliability, preventive measures, corrective measures, and analyze intermittent failures and long shutdowns.
- Prepare and participate in the training of maintenance professionals on new technologies and new materials in the field of automation.
-Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance of the machine park,
– Carry out actions to improve the reliability and optimization of the maintenance costs of the means.
-Realization of the preventive maintenance plan and the corrective following preventive
-Realization of corrective maintenance following failure (diagnosis, intervention, locking, intervention writing, capitalization)
-Participate in equipment reliability projects
-Update of mechanical plans
-Improvement of preventive maintenance plans
-Reading of mechanical plan, interpretation of kinematics
-Ability to write assembly and disassembly and adjustment ranges
-Exchange mechanical parts with the appropriate tools (belt, chain, bearing, pinion, pulley, bearing)
-Ability to arc and torch welding
-Realization of keying (shaft – key – rotating part)
-Ability to draw a simple freehand sketch to start machining a broken part
-Hydraulic and pneumatic known base
-The driving of handling equipment is a plus (because with fork/basket/lifting crane etc.)
-Machining capacity (turning, milling) is a plus